Hotel Financial Control – Kemang, Jakarta – StayWell Holdings – Park Regis Arion Kemang Hotel
FINANCIAL CONTROLLER – KEMANG HOTEL JAKARTA
One of the largest hotel management groups in Asia Pacific, StayWell Holdings and its parent company Prince Hotels Inc., offers a diverse portfolio of properties across a combined network of 72 open and operating hotels worldwide.
Prince Hotels & Resorts and StayWell’s combined brand offerings include The Prince, Grand Prince Hotel, Policy, Park Regis, Prince Hotel, Leisure Inn Plus, Prince Smart Inn, and Leisure Inn. Each brand offers guests quality experiences ranging from luxury to lifestyle though to midscale.
Prince Hotels & Resorts and StayWell have set a strategic goal to deliver 250 hotels in the medium to long term. The expansion of both company brands will take place across the regions of Australia, New Zealand, Southeast Asia, Asia, Japan, Taiwan, Oceania, the Middle East, Europe and the United States.
Prince Hotels operate a combined network of 50 hotels, 31 golf courses and 9 ski resorts. StayWell has an existing network of 22 open and operating hotels and a further 14 hotels that are committed and opening over the next few years. In addition, StayWell has two key strategic partners being Manhatton Hotel Group in China (19 hotels) and Cristal Group in the Middle East (11 hotels)
We are currently seeking an experienced and dynamic Financial Controller for our 4-star hotel in Kemang, Jakarta, Indonesia.
If you have senior experience in this region, either expat or local Indonesian, and you are looking for a new challenge, we invite you to partner with us in Jakarta.
The Financial Controller is responsible for the setting up and the successful and efficient management of the Finance Department. The responsibilities include the sourcing and implementation of a cost effective and streamlined accounting system,
Compiles and analyses financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger and documenting business transactions
Preparing periodic financial statements, including profit and loss accounts, budgets, cash flows and variance analysis
Verify contracts, orders and vouchers to substantiate individual transactions prior to the preparation of the payments
Responsible for the reconciliation of daily takings and banking and reconciliation of all front office ledgers
Process payroll, including the inputting of timesheets and providing management reports
Collection of account receivables on a timely basis and providing management reports
Assisting in the key strategic decision making and formulating business strategies
Implementing corporate governance procedures, risk management and internal controls
Contributing to medium and long term business planning and budget preparation
Advising on the financial implications and consequences of business decisions
Interpreting and communicating financial data to non-financial managers
Monitoring and evaluating financial information systems
Perform internal audits as required and supply timely feedback on any likely internal control weaknesses or risks
- Experience in Indonesia local or expat environment in a 4 star hotel.
- Minimum 3 years of senior hotel management experience or the ability to take the next step in your career.
- Proven leadership skills, results orientated.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Sound knowledge of hotel revenue optimization strategies.
- Able to create a diverse and supportive work environment in a multi-cultural setting.
- Strong time managerial skills.
About the Hotel
- The hotel is a 96 room 4 star hotel located in the heart of the Kemang district of Jakarta with facilities of a 500-seat ballroom, 6 separate meeting rooms, lobby bar, café, room service, rooftop pool, nightclub, gym and day spa.
- The hotel is part of StayWell Holdings Pty limited, with a global hotel portfolio.
- Interested applicants will need to have the right to work in Indonesia.
- Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
Attention : Anthony Phillips.
Applications close 22nd June 2018.