Hotel Human Resources Manager – Kemang Hotel – StayWell Holdings – Park Regis Arion Kemang Hotel
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER – KEMANG HOTEL JAKARTA
One of the largest hotel management groups in Asia Pacific, StayWell Holdings and its parent company Prince Hotels Inc., offers a diverse portfolio of properties across a combined network of 72 open and operating hotels worldwide.
Prince Hotels & Resorts and StayWell’s combined brand offerings include The Prince, Grand Prince Hotel, Policy, Park Regis, Prince Hotel, Leisure Inn Plus, Prince Smart Inn, and Leisure Inn. Each brand offers guests quality experiences ranging from luxury to lifestyle though to midscale.
Prince Hotels & Resorts and StayWell have set a strategic goal to deliver 250 hotels in the medium to long term. The expansion of both company brands will take place across the regions of Australia, New Zealand, Southeast Asia, Asia, Japan, Taiwan, Oceania, the Middle East, Europe and the United States.
Prince Hotels operate a combined network of 50 hotels, 31 golf courses and 9 ski resorts. StayWell has an existing network of 22 open and operating hotels and a further 14 hotels that are committed and opening over the next few years. In addition, StayWell has two key strategic partners being Manhatton Hotel Group in China (19 hotels) and Cristal Group in the Middle East (11 hotels)
We are currently seeking an experienced and dynamic Human Resources Manager for our 4-star hotel in Kemang, Jakarta, Indonesia.
If you have senior experience in this region, either expat or local Indonesian, and you are looking for a new challenge, we invite you to partner with us in Jakarta.
The Human Resources Manager is responsible for the sourcing, selection, and employment of all staff and the improvement of management and front line teams, the reduction of staff turnover, counselling procedures, and planning of career progression for front line and management staff. The responsibilities include ensuring training is cost and result effective, that EEO and all Indonesian statutory requirements are followed, and that the workplace is safe. This position establishes successful communication between front line staff and management and management and StayWell executives and directors and needs to achieve high staff retention and satisfaction at a reasonable cost to the hotel.
Source, select and employ staff
Ensure visa requirements are followed
Plan for HR needs, prepare hotel specific documentation, and organise the implementation of procedures
Plan and manage staff accommodation and control
Ensure hotel presentation standards and policies are applied throughout
Minimise staff turnover and maximise job satisfaction
Manage staff training, development and career planning
Improve guest satisfaction through training and guidance
Promote and ensure a good working relationship between all departments
Supervise compliance with Indonesian employment legislation
Assist with employment and staffing strategies and wages budgets
Give assistance in the resolution of disputes
Work with department managers to improve the work environment and comply with EEO and Indonesian OH&S regulations
Evaluate productivity and carry out benchmark comparison
Prepare and control HR budget
- Experience in Indonesia local or expat environment in a 4 star hotel.
- Minimum 3 years of senior hotel management experience or the ability to take the next step in your career.
- Proven leadership skills, results orientated.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Sound knowledge of hotel revenue optimization strategies.
- Able to create a diverse and supportive work environment in a multi-cultural setting.
- Strong time managerial skills.
About the Hotel
- The hotel is a 96 room 4 star hotel located in the heart of the Kemang district of Jakarta with facilities of a 500-seat ballroom, 6 separate meeting rooms, lobby bar, café, room service, rooftop pool, nightclub, gym and day spa.
- The hotel is part of StayWell Holdings Pty limited, with a global hotel portfolio.
- Interested applicants will need to have the right to work in Indonesia.
- Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
To Apply : Attention Anthony Phillips. Applications close June 22nd