Hotel Marketing Manager – Kemang – StayWell Holdings – Park Regis Arion Kemang Hotel
MARKETING MANAGER – KEMANG HOTEL JAKARTA
One of the largest hotel management groups in Asia Pacific, StayWell Holdings and its parent company Prince Hotels Inc., offers a diverse portfolio of properties across a combined network of 72 open and operating hotels worldwide.
Prince Hotels & Resorts and StayWell’s combined brand offerings include The Prince, Grand Prince Hotel, Policy, Park Regis, Prince Hotel, Leisure Inn Plus, Prince Smart Inn, and Leisure Inn. Each brand offers guests quality experiences ranging from luxury to lifestyle though to midscale.
Prince Hotels & Resorts and StayWell have set a strategic goal to deliver 250 hotels in the medium to long term. The expansion of both company brands will take place across the regions of Australia, New Zealand, Southeast Asia, Asia, Japan, Taiwan, Oceania, the Middle East, Europe and the United States.
Prince Hotels operate a combined network of 50 hotels, 31 golf courses and 9 ski resorts. StayWell has an existing network of 22 open and operating hotels and a further 14 hotels that are committed and opening over the next few years. In addition, StayWell has two key strategic partners being Manhatton Hotel Group in China (19 hotels) and Cristal Group in the Middle East (11 hotels)
We are currently seeking a dynamic and experienced Hotel Marketing Manager for our 4-star Kemang hotel located in Jakarta, Indonesia.
If you have senior experience in this region, either expat or local Indonesian, and you are looking for a new challenge, we invite you to partner with us in Jakarta.
- Maximise overall hotel revenue and profit through development and implementation of key digital and traditional marketing strategies that deliver both new and repeat guests.
- Aid in building hotel awareness, increasing market share and driving dynamic messaging to different business mix.
- Monitor and maintain hotels online and offline presence across multiple mediums, making sure to adhere to brand standards.
Marketing – Essential Functions
- Delivering marketing projects from concept to completion.
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations.
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships;
- Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press or on the radio.
- Managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, e-newsletters.
- Support and maintain digital marketing strategies across serval platforms, including email marketing, social media, websites, search engines.
- Writing and proofreading copy.
- Liaising with designers and printers.
- Organising photo shoots.
- Arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials.
- Maintaining and updating customer databases.
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies.
- Managing marketing budgets.
- Evaluating marketing campaigns.
- Driving brand standards across the hotel and marketing channels
- Monitoring competitor activity.
- Driving group loyalty program
- Supporting the Hotel General Manager and Global Director of Revenue Generation.
Experience in Indonesia local or expat environment in a 4 star hotel.
Minimum 3 years of senior hotel management experience or the ability to take the next step in your career.
Proven leadership skills, results orientated.
Strong interpersonal skills.
Sound knowledge of hotel marketing strategies in general.
Able to create a diverse and supportive work environment in a multi-cultural setting.
Strong time managerial skills.
About the Hotel
The hotel is a 96 room 4 star hotel located in the heart of the Kemang district of Jakarta with facilities of a 500-seat ballroom, 6 separate meeting rooms, lobby bar, café, room service, rooftop pool, nightclub, gym and day spa.
The hotel is part of StayWell Holdings Pty limited, with a global hotel portfolio.
Interested applicants will need to have the right to work in Indonesia.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
To Apply by June 22nd to Attention: Anthony Phillips