Hotel Reservations Manager – Kemang – StayWell Holdings – Park Regis Arion Kemang Hotel
HOTEL RESERVATIONS MANAGER – KEMANG HOTEL JAKARTA
One of the largest hotel management groups in Asia Pacific, StayWell Holdings and its parent company Prince Hotels Inc., offers a diverse portfolio of properties across a combined network of 72 open and operating hotels worldwide.
Prince Hotels & Resorts and StayWell’s combined brand offerings include The Prince, Grand Prince Hotel, Policy, Park Regis, Prince Hotel, Leisure Inn Plus, Prince Smart Inn, and Leisure Inn. Each brand offers guests quality experiences ranging from luxury to lifestyle though to midscale.
Prince Hotels & Resorts and StayWell have set a strategic goal to deliver 250 hotels in the medium to long term. The expansion of both company brands will take place across the regions of Australia, New Zealand, Southeast Asia, Asia, Japan, Taiwan, Oceania, the Middle East, Europe and the United States.
Prince Hotels operate a combined network of 50 hotels, 31 golf courses and 9 ski resorts. StayWell has an existing network of 22 open and operating hotels and a further 14 hotels that are committed and opening over the next few years. In addition, StayWell has two key strategic partners being Manhatton Hotel Group in China (19 hotels) and Cristal Group in the Middle East (11 hotels)
We are currently seeking an experienced and dynamic Hotel Reservations Manager for our 4-star hotel in Kemang, Jakarta, Indonesia.
If you have senior experience in this region, either expat or local Indonesian, and you are looking for a new challenge, we invite you to partner with us in Jakarta.
- Maximize overall hotel revenue and profit through development and implementation of effective inventory and pricing strategies based on future demand forecasts, current trends, and historical data.
- Responsible for determining the optimal mix of business and managing distribution strategies on all channels to increase revenue and drive market share.
- Communicate revenue management strategic vision to leadership team at hotel.
Revenue Optimisation – Essential Functions
- Drive Market Share and Revenue Performance through proper pricing, inventory controls and mix management.
- Develop overall pricing strategy to include all market segments and distribution channels.
- Provide guidance on corporate transient negotiated account pricing.
- Provide guidance on group availability and pricing. Ensure Group Sell Guidelines and Target Rates are updated on a regular basis.
- Ensure effective pricing strategies are in place to reflect asset strength relative to the competition and specific market conditions.
- Effectively manage inventory and pricing strategy on all distribution channels including Branded Web, 3rd Party Sites (OTA’s) and Global Distribution Systems (GDS).
- Focus on lowering distribution costs and driving room nights to branded web.
- Coordinate with Sales/Marketing/Online team for optimizing opportunities for incremental revenue and market share growth.
- Communicate with Sales/Marketing regarding soft spot needs in hotel.
- Oversee management of Reservations Department to ensure proper selling strategies are in effect and all StayWell standards are adhered to.
- Closely monitor competitive pricing and understand impact of relative pricing decisions of property performance.
- Work with Group Revenue Optimization Manager to conduct regular price elasticity tests (price testing) in various market conditions, measure results, and share key learnings.
- Review and analyse STR data on a weekly (where available) and monthly basis with Hotel Teams. Identify and implement strategies for future demand scenarios.
- Pro-actively identify and analyse business opportunities from a net profit standpoint and make the appropriate business decisions e.g. comparing event business with business with rooms included.
- Pro-actively identify and analyse peak days and shoulder days talking into consideration past performance as well as industry trends. Possible strategies include LOS restriction, price decisions (BAR and NLRA), room type yielding, oversell etc.
- Experience in Indonesia local or expat environment in a 4 star hotel.
- Minimum 3 years of senior hotel management experience or the ability to take the next step in your career.
- Proven leadership skills, results orientated.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Sound knowledge of hotel revenue optimization strategies.
- Able to create a diverse and supportive work environment in a multi-cultural setting.
- Strong time managerial skills.
About the Hotel
- The hotel is a 96 room 4 star hotel located in the heart of the Kemang district of Jakarta with facilities of a 500-seat ballroom, 6 separate meeting rooms, lobby bar, café, room service, rooftop pool, nightclub, gym and day spa.
- The hotel is part of StayWell Holdings Pty limited, with a global hotel portfolio.
- Interested applicants will need to have the right to work in Indonesia.
- Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
Applications close 22nd June 2018. Attention: Anthony Phillips