CLIENT SERVICE MANAGER – INFLUX INC
Influx provides customer support as a service for leading SaaS and eCommerce companies. Our distributed team of agents, managers, and analysts work directly with internal teams at some of the best known businesses in the US, Australia, the UK, and other parts of the world.
We’re based in Melbourne, but we have teams distributed around the world. Currently we have around 40 employees in Indonesia alone, and that number is expected to grow significantly this year.
We’re currently seeking a Client Service Manager.
You will be working with our operations team, and you will be entrusted with one very important client.
Your primary responsibility will be ensuring, maintaining, and improving the client’s confidence in, and satisfaction with, Influx. This includes:
- Having a vision and high standards, and the tenacity in making them a reality
- Bridging the relationship between Influx and the client
- Ensuring our agents produce high-quality responses
- Communicating and coordinating within Influx
What we offer:
- A work-from-home arrangement, which provides some flexibility to a degree
- An international team that embraces a growth mindset as well as the importance of coaching. You will grow with us!
- A growing company (and industry), which poses challenges as well as opportunities
What we expect from you:
- High standards, take-no-BS attitude
- Proficient in confidence-building communication
- Excellent communication in English, both verbal and in writing
- Management skills
- A growth mindset, including the proclivity to receive and provide feedback
- Excellent internet connection
- The ability to motivate yourself in a work-from-home environment
If you’d like to join an international team and do awesome things from the comfort of your home, feel free to jump on to our Typeform:
If you’d like to read more about our company, head over to www.influx.com