GM Plant ( Operation – Refinery Oil ) – DUMAI – Michael Page
This role is to plan, develop and implement strategy for operational management to meet agreed organisational performance within agreed budget and time.
Our client is renowned in the oil manufacturing industry and has been presence for more than a decade. Their presence has given a great positive impact in our everyday lives.
This role is responsible for (but not limited to):
– Plan, develop and implement strategy for the overall operation management.
– Oversee and make sure a smooth operation within the super complex and multiple plants.
– Oversee continuous improvement initiatives and expansion plan according to the company’s business objectives.
– Ensure the operation run smoothly.
– Manage and control operation and non operation cost within the agreed budget.
– Monitor and implement quality standard accordingly.
– Assist and identify risks in operations, evaluate and implement controls for the whole operations.
– Lead Human and Social capital initiatives to achieve business objectives.
– Build relationship with local authorities and communities.
The successful candidate must possesses :
– At least a Bachelor Degree in Engineering or any related field.
– Palm oil background, downstream preferred.
– At least have 20 years of experience in related field.
– Manage a large scale of organisations previously.
– Strong leadership.
– Result Oriented and task focused.
– Depth understanding of continuous improvement and safety standards.
– Black Belt preferred.
Renowned Oil Manufacturing Company, Great Remuneration, and Great Career Path
INSERT STRAPLINE TEXT HERE