ACCOUNT MANAGER – VOILA INDONESIA
Vacancy for : 1 persons for Jakarta Offices
Account Manager role at Voila Indonesia is a unique blend of technical, strategic, creative, and leadership role in generating opportunities and converting to the business. You will be responsible for mapping potential business target, execute business meeting, driving new opportunity, presenting ideas/solution to clients and acquire new business for company.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing sales billing target, looking opportunity and win the business including negotiation with clients
- Leading the research and analysis of potential target clients, services metrics, and related solutions to them for explore and driving new business opportunity in brand and communication fields
- Prepare and execute business sales presentation and getting new opportunity to working with them as partner, agencies, or event organizers
- Promote and sell all services available in the company with target to achieve the revenues sets by the company
- Presenting ideas/solution (pitching or non pitching) and persuade client actively to acquire new business transactions
- Working closely with activation and creative, to compose the activation strategy needed and to present to the client.
- Team up with Activation, finance, project management, and external stakeholders to implement win project on supervision duty.
- Managing account team including day to day operations for account management division
We are looking for someone with:
- Passion in meeting new peoples and enjoy sales business process very much
- Highly driven motivated to drive new business opportunity, and close the deal
- Having good networking with brands, company and government person in charge for communication, events, activation division.
- Excellent presentation, communication, and negotiation skills
- A strong drive to make things happen, charisma, and ability to influence others people
- Solid oral and written communications skills
- Experiences in account, sales and clients services, preferably in BTL agency or event organizer
- S1 (Bachelor’s) degree in communications or other fields from a reputable university
- Plus: frequent travelers
- English proficiency is a plus
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow