ENVIRONMENTAL & SOCIAL EXPERT – HATFIELD INDONESIA, PT
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Project Duration: 12 months
- University degree in environmental engineering or related subjects
- A minimum of 10 years working experience performing ESIA, preferably in SWM sector, shorter working experience between 5 and 10 years can be accepted if shorter working experience is outweighed by number of projects
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a key expert for projects with similar magnitude and complexity in developing countries
- Demonstrated expertise in working in environmental and social issues related to Advanced Integrated SWM projects. Preparation of environmental and social impact assessment projects and reports. Achievement of environmental permits, public participation processes,
- Management experience
- Proven expertise in communication and mediation
- Proven negotiation and moderation skills with senior decision makers
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English, Bahasa knowledge is an advantage
- Computer skills (MS Office software)
Please email your application letter and CV (no phone calls please). Provide three references with contact name, organization, email, phone number.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.