SUPPLY CHAIN APPLICATION CONSULTANTS – BOON SOFTWARE, PT
by Subhan ·
BOON SOFTWARE, PT
Boon Software is an ASEAN Leading Logistics & Supply Chain Consulting Company, established in 1993, headquartered in Singapore with a branch office in Jakarta, Indonesia. With deep domain expertise in over different countries, Boon Software is able to provide services on consulting, add-on developments and post-implementation support for Symphony Application Products as well as other third party’s solutions such as Oracle, SEEBURGER Business Integration Solutions, etc. With more than 21 years of consulting experience, Boon Software serves a wide spectrum of customers in many countries, including both multi-national and small-medium enterprises across a wide range of industries – FMCG, Logistics, Automotive, Fashion, Pharmaceutical, Chemical, Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, Electronics
We are looking for a high qualification candidate to join our success team for the position of:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- Required skill(s): Interpersonal & Communication, Project & Time Management, Customer Oriented, & Presentation skills
- Initiative, independent, & self-motivated
- Able to coordinate, negotiate, and manage the requirement changes properly
- Possess strong problem solving and negotiation skills
- Minimum 4 years work experience in the information technology service industry with at least
- 2 years of substantial project management exposure
- Make solutions presentation to client when required.
- Gather and study the requirements specifications from clients.
- Under minimal direction, leads project planning, scheduling, monitoring, and reporting activities for small to large projects.
- Drive, manage, and monitor dedicated projects including followup schedule, facilitate between project team and clientele’s team
- To be incharge of IT systems implementation, project coordination & management
- Coordinate with internal technical team members to ensure project smoothness
- Ensure successful implementations of the systems
- Provide consultation solutions to clients
- Prepare & present systems proposal
- provide post-implementation system supports
- Develop project control and reporting procedures and manages changes in operational plan
- Undertake status review meetings among project team members and clients.
- Ensure that own projects are closed out and where appropriate, subsequently reviewed, and that lessons learned are captured and actioned. Produce appropriate documentation to support these processe
- Five-day work week
- Medical insurance
- Performance bonus
- Travel allowance
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button below
Lamaran Anda akan langsung terkirim ke
BOON SOFTWARE, PT